Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
100 % RECYCLÉ 8 NOIR
About this Yarn
1. Eco-design, a real necessity
When we talk about recycling, we should no longer be seeing it as a passing trend, but rather a real need for our present and future lives.
We absolutely must preserve our ecosystem.
2. The action being taken by Bergre de France
With the strength of its French manufacturing taking place solely on the Bar Le Duc site, we control every stage from spinning through to creating the balls of wool.
This makes it easy for us to give new life to our manufacturing waste by sorting and recycling it to create this new range of yarns.
This manufacturing process also enables us to reduce the impact on global warming.
3. An entire program
Our ""100% recycled"" yarns:
- are round and easy to work
- highlight cable stitches.
- are soft and very flexible.
- are machine washable on a wool program
- With their range of neutral colours, they are easy to wear and suitable for both men and women.
- Perfect for creating all your accessories (hats, scarves, gloves ...) and chunky cardigans. Allows you to quickly create your knitwear making it perfect for beginners.
Estimated quantities for a Jersey point model